Guided tours seven days a week, all year round. You need to reserve!
- 1 November until the start of the school Christmas holidays:
- Individual tours daily at 11.00 AM, 12.00 noon, 1.00 PM, 2.00 PM and 3.00 PM.
- From the end of the school Christmas holidays until 1 April:
- Mondays to Fridays: individual tours at 2.00 PM.
- At weekends and during the school spring holidays from 15 February to 1 March 2020: individual tours at 12.00 noon, 1.00 PM, 2.00 PM and 3.00 PM.
- 1 April to 1 November:
- Individual tours seven days a week between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM. Tours begin at least twice an hour, departing on the hour and at half an hour.
An individual tour lasts approximately 75 minutes and includes the viewing of a special film about mining in the Netherlands. You need to reserve!
The Steenkolenmijn is open daily all year round from 9.00 AM for group visits. By reservation only. A group discount of € 1.75 per person applies to groups of 20 or more.
The Steenkolenmijn is closed on Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Carnival Sunday and Carnival Monday.