Guided tours seven days a week, all year round.
- 1 April to 1 November:
- Individual tours seven days a week between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM. Tours begin at least once an hour, departing on the hour.
- 1 November until the start of the school Christmas holidays:
- Individual tours daily at 11.00 AM, 12.00 noon, 1.00 PM, 2.00 PM and 3.00 PM.
- From the end of the school Christmas holidays until 1 April:
- Mondays to Fridays: individual tours at 2.00 PM.
- At weekends and during the school spring holidays from 18 February to 5 March 2017: individual tours at 12.00 noon, 1.00 PM, 2.00 PM and 3.00 PM.
An individual tour lasts approximately 75 minutes and includes the viewing of a special film about mining in the Netherlands.
You do not need to reserve!
The Steenkolenmijn is open daily all year round from 9.00 AM for group visits. By reservation only. A group discount of € 1.75 per person applies to groups of 20 or more.
The Steenkolenmijn is closed on Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Carnival Sunday and Carnival Monday.