To ensure that your visit to the Steenkolenmijn Valkenburg coal mine is safe and fun, we have implemented a number of strict measures.
- Stay at home if you have cold symptoms, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough, or if your temperature is 38 degrees Celsius.
- You need to book a time block and purchase your ticket online here.
- It is currently not possible to visit De Steenkolenmijn with a wheelchair or walker.
- You are obliged to give other visitors space at all times.
- Instructions from employees must be followed immediately without any discussion. The safety of our visitors and employees is paramount. Please stay close together with your family and keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other visitors.
- Please stay close together with your family and keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other visitors.
- Schoolgroups are welcome again!